- Your Shopping Basket is empty.
UX Design Workshop for Digital Creatives, the Future
In this half-day workshop, Christopher Lee Ball will explore emerging technologies poised to fundamentally change the way we interact with our world, and how we’ll need to evolve as designers to adapt. We’ll look at new UX methodologies, tools and techniques, and explore seven key themes already changing the way we approach UX. By the end of the session you’ll have designed your own future-proof user experience by peering through the looking-hole into the next decade of innovation.
Learning outcomes. By the end of this workshop you will:
• Understand new challenges facing users, businesses and technology
• Recognise new innovations requiring evolved ways of design thinking
• Be able to rethink definitions of “user” and “experience”
• Have the tools and techniques to evolve your UX craft, from ideation to prototyping
• Know how to use the seven dimensions of future UX in your own design thinking
• Be able to talk confidently about the future of experience design to clients and your design teams
Date: Friday 1 June 2018
Time: 14:00PM – 17:30PM
64 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH