- Your Shopping Basket is empty.
Social Media Strategy for Design and Advertising
Within this half-day workshop, you’ll get to explore and use functions to connect brands with people and engage them to participate. We’ll start with a deep dive into “playbooks” from Google, Snapchat and Facebook. Then you’ll get to conceptualise, articulate, develop and launch ideas that resonate with people across platforms like Twitch, Reddit, Kik, Wishbone, and various messengers. You’ll even learn how to write and build a chat bot!
Learning outcomes - by the end of this workshop you will:
• Have learnt the principles of how to approach ideation for social media
• Reviewed the creative opportunities across a range of platforms
• Understand how to assess if a concept works
• Have developed your own ideas into executions and test in real-time
• Presented your ideas and received feedback from both your group and facilitator
Date: Thursday 25 January 2018
Time: 9:30AM – 13:00PM
64 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH