- Your Shopping Basket is empty.
Prototyping Your Creative Ideas
In this half-day workshop, you’ll review iterations of prototypes for existing applications and experiences. The course covers everything from card techniques for interface design to interactive programmes; from how to simulate experiences in VR to the tools, techniques and approaches that will allow you to prototype in the workplace.
You’ll also have the opportunity to bring your own idea and make it come to life as a prototype. By the end of the session, you’ll be certain that your concept works and is represented in a suitable and animated way.
Learning outcomes - by the end of this workshop you will:
• Understand the key components of successful prototyping
• Learned what products and experiences look like in evolutionary stages
• Have gained a hands-on understanding of prototyping techniques
• Developed a prototype for your own project, product or experience
• Presented and received feedback for your prototype
Date: Monday 12 February 2018
Time: 9:30AM – 13:30PM
64 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH