- Your Shopping Basket is empty.
UX Design for Digital Creatives, the Fundamentals and the Future
In this workshop, Christopher Lee Ball will take you through the history of user experience, the core fundamentals of designing with a human being in mind, and go through major steps of the process while responding to an actual brief. By the end of the session you’ll be able to talk confidently about the process of user experience design, and leave the day with some key tools and techniques such as user research, user testing, scamping, prototyping, and optimisation.
Learning outcomes. By the end of this workshop you will:
• Understand what UX is, the history and its importance to design and advertising
• Learned how to create, refine and use personas
• Know how to create customer journeys and map out the story
• Be able to create scamps and prototype your ideas
• Have the tools to run task-based user testing
• Know how to optimise and playback your final designs
• Be able to talk confidently about UX to clients and to your design teams
Date: Monday 10 September 2018
Time: 9:30AM – 13:00PM
96 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL