- Your Shopping Basket is empty.
Creating Emotion in Digital Experiences
This is a short, sharp half-day workshop that will get you thinking through your heart, mind and eyes. You will explore how to create relevant digital innovation that put humans first – you know, those sensitive souls made up of fear, joy, sadness, disgust and anger in various measures.
Next you’ll get to turn those ideas into something that is tangible, beautiful and feasible. Then it’s playtime, where you’ll put the experience into the hands of people, so you can test your idea and learn from it.
Learning outcomes. By the end of this workshop you will:
• Know how to embrace the role of emotion in digital experiences
• Create experiences that span two or more connected devices
• Clarify your ideas into simple viable products
• Understand how to pair human need with functionality
• Work with design systems that work across multiple devices
• Prototype complex interactive ideas
Date: Monday 14 May 2018
Time: 9:30AM – 13:00PM
64 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH