- Your Shopping Basket is empty.
Briefing your Creative Team
In this workshop, you'll cover both the intellectual and the imaginative sides of creating a great brief. You’ll leave the day knowing exactly what a good brief involves (and a bad one) and learn the right questions to ask. You’ll learn how to develop your central thought into something that sparks creativity, and how to ruthlessly simplify no matter how complex the subject matter. You'll find out how to inspire people in 15 minutes flat, how to engage creative minds, and a whole load of tips, traps and troubleshooting.
By the end of this workshop you will:
• Know how to get the best brief out of your client and what makes a great brief
• Be able to simplify and distil complex information quickly
• Know how to develop interesting and inspiring thoughts and propositions
• Have a range of techniques to inspire your teams
• Be able to troubleshoot issues with the work you get back
• Have a range of tips and tools to make your briefs and briefings springboards for great creative
• Be able to approach your briefs with creativity and confidence
Date: Monday 2 July 2018
– Monday 2 July 2018
Time: 9:30AM – 17:00PM
64 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH