- Your Shopping Basket is empty.
Bravery in Creative Design
To create work with genuine standout impact, you have to be brave enough to do something others don’t. Bravery is a choice and a skill that can be learnt.
Dave King, D&AD Pencil winner 2016 will show you how you can forge better working relationships, create memorable, impactful work, and see that work through to completion – no matter what obstacles get thrown in your way. Key learning outcomes:
- Learn to challenge your limitations – tackling fear,
perfectionism and gaps in your skills
- Be inspired to challenge convention and relish the
potential in every brief
- Know how to put real emotion into your ideas and
presentations, leading to memorable and impactful work
- Have the tools to talk intelligently about the risks and
rewards associated with outstanding creative work
Date: Thursday 17 May 2018
Time: 9:30AM – 17:00PM
96 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL