- Your Shopping Basket is empty.
Branding. In Five and a Half Steps
Multiple award winner (and D&AD 2017 President’s Award winner) Michael Johnson will demystify branding and give delegates a much clearer understanding of what it means, and what it does. He’ll show you how to firstly define, and the design brands that make a difference. In an intense day of discussions, writing, and design, key insights will be revealed that you can apply in your own work.
Key learning outcomes:
- Learn new ways to analyse a market, how to map it and
look for gaps and opportunities
- Test out Johnson’s own brand model to define a brand’s
verbal and strategic basis
- Take at least one example through, from research to
narrative, to naming then design
- Gain insights into both strategic and design sides of the
process, as well as when and how they interact
Date: Thursday 10 May 2018
– Thursday 10 May 2018
Time: 9:30AM – 17:00PM
64 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH