- Your Shopping Basket is empty.
Digital for Art Directors
Aimed at 2D and traditional specialists looking to take on more digital work, this session gives you six core components for approaching ambitious digital projects with confidence.
Alex Lampe began his career at the award-winning design company, Lewis Moberly. In 2007, he became a founding partner of Wiedemann Lampe (formerly A+B Studio), an integrated brand agency with clients like Channel 4 and Domino Records. He’s most proud of the '3D: Printing the Future' exhibition that Wiedemann Lampe created for the Science Museum.
Throughout the day you will work through a brief iteratively with Alex, punctuated by inspiring examples and course content delivered with the right balance of magic and logic to fuel your ideas.
Building on what you already know, you'll be inspired to try new approaches and learn how small tweaks to your existing workflow can save you hours of work. You’ll also get to understand the different digital platforms available for social campaigns. By the end of the session you’ll be speaking the lingo, working like a digital native and impressing your team with your interactive prototypes. You’ll leave the day being able to communicate more effectively with digital specialists, developers and engineering teams.
Learning outcomes - by the end of this workshop you will
- Appreciate the limitations on creating traditional print design work
- Understand the digital platforms used for a social campaign
- Learn new software designed for a digital workflow that will save you time
- Approach digital projects more confidently
- Communicate more effectively with digital specialists and technologists
Date: Thursday 16 November 2017
– Thursday 16 November 2017
Time: 9:30AM – 17:00PM
64 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH